Be part ofOur Team
Position Offered: Marketing and Publishing Assistant Internship
Qualifications and skills:
- Background in Media/Communication studies or Languages (Chinese and English are a must), knowledge in Business is appreciated
- Proven research and writing ability, good knowledge of the Office package, especially Word
- Able to multi-task and work independently under deadline
- Interest in China’s legal, business and investment environment
- High level of English and Chinese is a must, Italian a plus, other EU languages are welcome (e.g. Spanish and French).
Research and update regional business related information and statistics (news categories: Finance and Accounting, Tax, Customs, Corporate/Legal, HR, Treasury/Foreign Exchange) for internal purposes and for customers;
Keep abreast of the latest regulatory issues affecting foreign investment and the current economic and political landscape throughout Mainland China and Hong Kong, draft relevant and related news;
Assist on developing the company's presence on social platforms such us Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook; monitoring and maintaining the company’s regular social media activity;
Assist on different company rebranding and graphic identity projects, including the company new website development;
Business Development assistance: market research duties especially focused on Guangzhou and Guangdong province; assistance during promotion, trade and business events.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
1. Manage the delivery of accounting consulting services, monitor and review PRC statutory reporting and file taxes for several clients in accordance with PRC GAAP and tax regulation;
2. Deliver advice on the bookkeeping and taxation in compliance with local standard;
3. Lead to implement and improve the internal control system to enhance the working procedures of our client;
4. Conduct good cooperation relationship with client and provide active response to client’s requirements;
5. Improve the team member’s technical capability and participate in the business development.
- Bachelor degree; Italian CPA is preferred;
- Minimum 10 years of experience, overseas working experience is a plus;
- Sound project management skill with strong business sense;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Pleasant personality, willing to communicate with different parties, mature and stable;
- Willingness to learn
Key personal attributes:
In addition, candidates should illustrate the following personal attributes:
- Demonstrates courage and integrity;
- Acquires and applies commercial and technical expertise by staying up to date in the industry and with market trends;
- Manages projects and economics efficiently; plans and performs work in accordance with client requirements and professional standards;
- Open minded, agile with change and practical;
- Communicates with impact and empathy;
- Actively shares ideas and knowledge and is innovative;
- Leads and contributes to team success;
- Is passionate about client service;
- Works hard to build and sustain relationships;
- Accuracy and diligent;
- Good analytical and organizing skills; and
- A team player.
1. Relevant skills in of Accounting, Finance, or Economics from renowned universities. Finance Degree /CPA/CFA/MBA required, with at least 8 years of work experience.
2. Minimum 5 years in a managerial position.
3. Must possess strong analytical skills with a clear understanding and implementation of business processes and controls, cash and fund management. Experience in Controlling is a plus.
4. Reporting experience in all financial, management and compliance.
5. Exposure to corporate controllership (relationship with foreign investor HQ is a plus).
6. Consolidation experience including HK and Singapore subsidiary and Europe is a plus.
1. Possess business acumen and strong leadership skills.
2. Hands-on with details without losing focus on the big picture.
3. Sharp, fast to grasp issues of concern / continuous improvement and ability to relate to extended areas.
4. Ability to lead and direct with firm resolutions.
5. Ability to strike a good balance between cost control vs value adding.
6. Driven, result-oriented with a can-do attitude, and adaptable to current and changing environment.
7. Strong EQ, with excellent communication skills across levels.
English and Mandarin are mandatory; Any other European language will be a strong plus;
1. Improve the groups finance function in business and cost controls, cash management, corporate finance, treasury, tax planning, budgeting, internal controls and overall corporate governance.
2. Partner business group to focus on business performance and growth, business sustainability and continuity.
3. Lead continual improvement in business operations, processes and internal controls.
5. Support and direct measures to ensure sustainable business decisions.
6. In charge of Budgeting, Cost control and Monitor operational cost/ process.
7. In charge of Cash and Working Capital Management.
8. Required knowledge of PRC GAAP, HK GAAP and SINGAPOREAN GAAP to facilitate reporting to France.
1. Validate purchase order/T&E and monitor golden tax system in order to ensure they are in compliance local accounting policy;
2. Maintain full set of general ledger, prepare periodic statutory accounts, maintain daily accounting/treasury/tax functions on behalf of the clients;
3. Conduct compliance reporting package and tax filing for WFOE in accordance with PRC GAAP and Tax Regulation;
4. Drive good working relationship with client and provide active response to client’s requirements;
5. Assist to implement and optimize the working procedures to fulfill the daily operating requirements;
6. Other ad-hoc issues in relation to the assignment by line manager
1. College in Finance or Accounting major, above 2-3 years of accounting experience in WFOE or international accounting firm
2. Good knowledge in PRC GAAP, Tax Regulation, Bank Treasury and IFRS/US GAAP
3. Proficiency in computer applications (e.g. Microsoft Office)
4. Independent, well-organized, self-motivation and self-discipline
5. A diligent and honest team player with positive communication skills
6. Able to work under pressure and tight schedule
7. Good spoken and written in English
1. Supervise and closing full set of books, prepare PRC statutory reporting and file taxes for several clients in accordance with PRC GAAP and tax regulation;
2. Deliver basic advice on the bookkeeping and taxation in compliance with local standard;
3. Assist to implement and improve the internal control system to enhance the working procedures of our client;
4. Monitor and review the financial package prepared by Accountants and Junior Accountants;
5. Conduct good cooperation relationship with client and provide active response to client’s requirements;
6. Assist department head to improve the team member’s technical capability and participate in the business development;
7. Other ad-hoc issues in relation to the assignment by line manager.
Job Specific Requirements
1. Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance, qualified accountant, intermediate accountant/CPA/CTA preferred;
2. 5 - 7 years' experience in accounting firms or multinational companies;
3. Good knowledge in PRC GAAP, Tax Regulation, Bank Treasury and IFRS/US GAAP;
4. Fluent written and spoken English;
5. Proficiency in computer applications (e.g. Microsoft Office);
6. Independent, well-organized, self-motivation and self-discipline;
7. A diligent and honest team player with positive communication skills;
8. Able to manage and solve the accounting and tax issues of the client and work under pressure.
Purpose of the Role:
Provide a range of accounting, tax, financial internal controls review and due diligence consulting services across a wide range of industries to foreign multinational corporations in China.
-- Responsible for the internal review/verification of assigned clients accounting, tax and administrative compliance on a monthly/bi-monthly/quarterly basis and preparation of client report detailing results of review.
-- Co-ordination and development of financial internal audits for clients across a wide variety of industries.
-- Responsibility for conducting Due Diligence activities for clients on target companies.
-- Provision of accounting and tax consulting advice to clients covering Chinese GAAP & IFRS.
-- Tax research and writing of memorandum and newsletter.
-- Supervision and coaching of junior colleagues.
-- Build & maintain strong relationships with peers & clients.
-- Seek out opportunities for continuous improvement & growth of our Firm’s business.
-- Promote Firm’s vision and values.
Skills & Experience:
-- Minimum of 1/2 years experience in Statutory Audit, Internal Audit and Due Diligence Reporting as well as tax and accounting consultancy. (Big4 experience shall be highly preferred).
-- Ability to lead teams (including the ability to coach, mentor and develop staff).
-- Familiar with the P.R.C and local tax system, and communicating with Tax and other government authorities.
-- Good working knowledge of PRC accounting rules and other regulations.
-- Project management experience.
-- Good communication and influencing skills (with clients, peers etc).
-- Flexibility and collaborative when asked to do something out-of-the-box.
-- Organized and resourceful, with good problem solving skills.
-- Capacity to deal with ambiguity, approachable, commercial, proactive, and practical.
-- A team player with the ability to act independently and operate in a multi-cultural environment.
-- Bachelor and above Degree in Finance/Accounting or similar major.
-- Primary grade Accounting Certificate is a must.
-- Intermediate grade Accounting Certificate is preferred.
-- CPA/ACCA qualification is preferred.
Resume plus a motivational letter in English and Chinese (if no English or no motivational letter, the candidate will not be considered).
Position Offered: TAX ADVISORY MANAGER
Department: Tax Advisory and Global Transfer Pricing Services
Professional Qualifications required:
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese; any other European language will be a strong plus;
- At least 4/5 years working experience in Tax department; additional working experience in Audit department will be a strung plus as well working experience abroad;
- Master or PhD in Tax or International Tax (LEIDEN preferred);
- Excellent knowledge of Chinese GAAP and IFRS;
- Previous experience as a Manager in Tax department is a plus;
- Previous experience in transfer pricing issues and Customs assessments will be a strong plus;
- Previous experience with Big 4 Tax department is preferred;
- CPA/ACCA/CTA is a plus.
- Chinese national;
- A team player with the ability to act independently and operate in a multi-cultural environment;
- Self-motivated, stable and be able to work under pressure;
- Flexible, collaborative, incisive and proactive attitude;
- Organized and resourceful, with excellent problem solving skills;
- Strong communication and influencing skills (with clients, colleagues, etc.);
- Capacity to deal with approachable, commercial, and practical approach;
- Ability to deal with various stakeholder of the Company.
Job description in detail:
- Manage tax accounting and reporting activities; review and approve tax returns, reports, and transfer pricing documentation in order to ensure compliance with Corporate policies and PRC tax regulations;
- Provide specialist tax structuring advice on cross border and domestic investments and transactions, including holding and financing structures, acquisition and vendor due diligence and structuring, private equity fund structuring, and business restructuring;
- Deal with complex and challenging areas including advice in relation to deal value tax impacts, share purchase agreements, financing arrangements, convertible instruments, tax rollovers, tax treaties, earn-out and deferred consideration arrangements, profit repatriation, transfer pricing, etc.;
- Be a primary point of contact for global projects and transactions, and collaborate with C&A professionals globally (including legal affairs, corporate finance and audit teams);
- Oversee and mentor upcoming talent in our team through structured coaching and on the job training;
- Ability to drive business development opportunities, including taking part in industry and/or transaction focus groups;
- Build strong internal and external relationships and take responsibility for developing contacts with clients;
- Business development requirement- Financial target linked to bonus and overall remuneration. Participate in Tax Advisory Department growth by delivering outstanding added value service and ensure company overall growth, in terms of new clients and sustain profitability.
Resume plus a cover letter in English is required.
Position Offered: FOREIGN JUNIOR (1 year contract) or TRAINEE CONTROLLER.
Description: Junior with maximum one year of experience in China. He/she will assist the CFO in implementing financial controlling process internal to the company and throughout the office, will closely work with CEO and Controllers. Travel may be required 10-20%.
Salary: 5-6 k/month.
Position Offered: TRAINEE Qualification: University (graduated from Bocconi/French school), Native French speaker level; good command of written and spoken English; Strong team work spirit with high sense of responsibility, self motivated. Responsibilities: To assist us in developing our advisory activities; To assist foreign and Chinese CPA and consultants in drafting memos on tax, reviewing financial statements and accounting supervision reports as well as all activities related to administration issues.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Offered: SENIOR MANAGER
Qualification: University; min. 6 years of professional experience in Asia with a good knowledge of consulting market in China, good managerial, communication, negotiation and presentation skills, excellent English, another European language is a must.
Responsibilities: to enhance and support the business development in China and in Asia, to promote the Group Brand recognition in Asia, to support the setup and implementation of Group’s strategy and target in Asia, to plan and organize event and VIP clients’ visits in China.
Position Offered: MANAGER in Business Advisory Services. Shanghai. Qualification: Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), min. 4 years of professional experience, especially in forensic service (big 4 is a plus), excellent English written and oral skills. Responsibilities: to continue the set-up of the forensic service practice line in the group, to enhance and support the business development in forensic service. Email: email@example.com