1. Relevant skills in of Accounting, Finance, or Economics from renowned universities. Finance Degree /CPA/CFA/MBA required, with at least 8 years of work experience.
2. Minimum 5 years in a managerial position.
3. Must possess strong analytical skills with a clear understanding and implementation of business processes and controls, cash and fund management. Experience in Controlling is a plus.
4. Reporting experience in all financial, management and compliance.
5. Exposure to corporate controllership (relationship with foreign investor HQ is a plus).
6. Consolidation experience including HK and Singapore subsidiary and Europe is a plus.
1. Possess business acumen and strong leadership skills.
2. Hands-on with details without losing focus on the big picture.
3. Sharp, fast to grasp issues of concern / continuous improvement and ability to relate to extended areas.
4. Ability to lead and direct with firm resolutions.
5. Ability to strike a good balance between cost control vs value adding.
6. Driven, result-oriented with a can-do attitude, and adaptable to current and changing environment.
7. Strong EQ, with excellent communication skills across levels.
English and Mandarin are mandatory; Any other European language will be a strong plus;
1. Improve the groups finance function in business and cost controls, cash management, corporate finance, treasury, tax planning, budgeting, internal controls and overall corporate governance.
2. Partner business group to focus on business performance and growth, business sustainability and continuity.
3. Lead continual improvement in business operations, processes and internal controls.
5. Support and direct measures to ensure sustainable business decisions.
6. In charge of Budgeting, Cost control and Monitor operational cost/ process.
7. In charge of Cash and Working Capital Management.
8. Required knowledge of PRC GAAP, HK GAAP and SINGAPOREAN GAAP to facilitate reporting to France.