Position Offered: Marketing and Publishing Assistant Internship
Qualifications and skills:
- Background in Media/Communication studies or Languages (Chinese and English are a must), knowledge in Business is appreciated
- Proven research and writing ability, good knowledge of the Office package, especially Word
- Able to multi-task and work independently under deadline
- Interest in China’s legal, business and investment environment
- High level of English and Chinese is a must, Italian a plus, other EU languages are welcome (e.g. Spanish and French).
Research and update regional business related information and statistics (news categories: Finance and Accounting, Tax, Customs, Corporate/Legal, HR, Treasury/Foreign Exchange) for internal purposes and for customers;
Keep abreast of the latest regulatory issues affecting foreign investment and the current economic and political landscape throughout Mainland China and Hong Kong, draft relevant and related news;
Assist on developing the company's presence on social platforms such us Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook; monitoring and maintaining the company’s regular social media activity;
Assist on different company rebranding and graphic identity projects, including the company new website development;
Business Development assistance: market research duties especially focused on Guangzhou and Guangdong province; assistance during promotion, trade and business events.