1. Supervise and closing full set of books, prepare PRC statutory reporting and file taxes for several clients in accordance with PRC GAAP and tax regulation;
2. Deliver basic advice on the bookkeeping and taxation in compliance with local standard;
3. Assist to implement and improve the internal control system to enhance the working procedures of our client;
4. Monitor and review the financial package prepared by Accountants and Junior Accountants;
5. Conduct good cooperation relationship with client and provide active response to client’s requirements;
6. Assist department head to improve the team member’s technical capability and participate in the business development;
7. Other ad-hoc issues in relation to the assignment by line manager.
Job Specific Requirements
1. Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance, qualified accountant, intermediate accountant/CPA/CTA preferred;
2. 5 - 7 years' experience in accounting firms or multinational companies;
3. Good knowledge in PRC GAAP, Tax Regulation, Bank Treasury and IFRS/US GAAP;
4. Fluent written and spoken English;
5. Proficiency in computer applications (e.g. Microsoft Office);
6. Independent, well-organized, self-motivation and self-discipline;
7. A diligent and honest team player with positive communication skills;
8. Able to manage and solve the accounting and tax issues of the client and work under pressure.